Information updated as of June 3, 2021
We’re excited to welcome you.
United Way of Miami-Dade and VeritageMiami are committed to the health and safety of our supporters, guests and staff. As you prepare to visit our Interactive Dinner on June 18, please note that we’ve implemented safety protocols based on guidance from our wellness partner Nomi Health, event venue Hotel InterContinental, Florida Department of Health, and Miami-Dade County. Please scroll down for a few things you should know before the event.
We continue to monitor developments, advisories from the CDC and the wellness of our community, and are working closely with Nomi Health to help us guide our plans between now and the Interactive Dinner. We’ll make sure to share any updates on this page.
Contactless Event Registration
Mobile event and auction registration check-in will be implemented prior to the event via guest supplied email and mobile numbers. Sponsors and hosts are asked to provide their guest list containing full name, email and mobile phone number for each attendee to ensure all guests are pre-registered, receive event-related communications leading up to the event and can participate in our mobile auction.
Guest Health Screening
Wellness screenings and precautions will take place up to 24 hours before and upon arrival on June 18.
Required for All Guests:
- Attestation: In-person attendees are required to complete the SymCheck health attestation questionnaire up to 24 hours prior to the event. The QR Code created at completion of the attestation will be used for the contactless entry to the event.
- The attestation questions include symptom/temperature check as well as affirmation of either a negative COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours prior to the event or completed the COVID-19 inoculation prior to the event.
- An email containing the SymCheck link will be sent to all guests prior to the event.
- Face Coverings: A face mask (over the mouth and nose) must be worn at all times. Masks may be removed to eat and drink at designated areas during reception and when seated or at your interactive dinner table.
- In-person guests are encouraged to take a COVID-19 PCR test starting on Tuesday, June 15 and no later than 6:00pm on Thursday, June 17.
- Test registration is available at the following link – https://testing.nomihealth.com/easy_registration/12/onsite.
- Tests are conducted by Miami-Dade County providers including Nomi Health. Results are confidential and will not be disclosed to VeritageMiami staff.
- Vaccination against the COVID-19 virus.
If guests receive a positive result, are feeling COVID-19 symptoms or think they may have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to the event, we respectfully ask that you stay home. You may call 305-646-7045 to activate a virtual food and beverage kit for you and your guest(s).
Attendees and their guests are able to use valet parking provided by venue ($18 per car) or can self-park in front of hotel entrance and adjacent parking garages.
Health and Safety Measures
Staff Health Screening & PPE
All event staff will be required to present a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result within 24 hours of the event event, wear face coverings for the duration of the event, and complete the Symcheck attestation on the day of our event.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
We will exercise frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, touchless restroom sinks/toilets and entertainment spaces.
In-person attendance and room capacity are capped at 500 guests to allow for additional space per attendee, physical distancing between groups and staging requirements. A virtual option is available for those attendees who prefer to participate remotely and enjoy the event via live broadcast. Signage will be posted to promote physical distancing in our reception, auction, restroom, and ballroom areas.
Hand sanitation supplies and face coverings will be available at multiple locations throughout the venue.
Designated locations in the reception and auction areas will be marked where guests can enjoy a mask-free toast or hors d’oeuvres before the dinner. There will be no preset foods or beverages during the event to prevent contamination. Instead, service of food and drinks will take place on demand.
We appreciate your cooperation and support of VeritageMiami.
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges – rain or shine.
No one under 21 will be admitted. Please drink responsibly.