If you’re a member of the media, and would like more information, please contact: email@example.com
If you would like to cover VeritageMiami, please fill out this form and send to email above.
At A Glance: VeritageMiami April 15-18, 2015
- In its 20th year, VeritageMiami, formerly the United Way Miami Wine & Food Festival, will host more than 3,500 guests during a four-day gathering April 15-18, 2015:
- Craft Beer Tasting at Wynwood Walls, Wednesday, April 15
- Fine Wine Tasting at Village of Merrick Park, Thursday, April 16
- Interactive Dinner featuring celebrity chefs at the InterContinental Miami, Friday, April 17
- Auction and Wine Dinner at Marlins Park, Saturday, April 18
- Celebrity chefs that have headlined VeritageMiami’s Interactive Dinner, include: Daniel Boulud, Todd English, Michael Schwartz, Michael Chiarello, Marcus Samuelsson, Stephen Lewandowski, Kevin Sbraga and Dewey LoSasso, among others.
- At VeritageMiami’s Best in Glass Wine Challenge, elite sommeliers judge, sip, slurp and spit their way thru hundreds of wines, searching for the best options by the glass. The outcome: gold and silver wines are poured at the Auction & Wine Dinner. Select winning wines are also poured at restaurants and hotels leading up to VeritageMiami, during Best in Glass Month, March 15 – April 18.
- Each year, more than 300 students from all three of Johnson & Wales University’s colleges join forces to support all four days of VeritageMiami, contributing an anticipated 2,500 hours of community service. The University’s involvement also expands to include for credit internships.
- Sponsors are in good company: American Airlines; Bacardi; Bank of America; Bilzin Sumberg; Carnival Foundation; Celebrity Cruises; City National Bank; Global Resource Registry; Greenberg Traurig LLP; Miccosukee Resort & Gaming; Morrison, Brown Argiz & Farra; Munilla Family Foundation; Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD; Ryder System; Sunset Corners; Wine Spectator; and media partner The Miami Herald.
- VeritageMiami averages more than 135 news clips via TV, radio, print and online press every year; an estimated advertising equivalent of $554,000. On average, the presenting sponsor is included in more than 80 publications and in 90 percent of all mentions.
- VeritageMiami has raised millions of dollars to help improve education, financial stability and health in our community through United Way of Miami-Dade.
- For more information and tickets, visit www.veritagemiami.com or call 1.877.820.3378. Join the conversation at www.facebook.com/VeritageMiami or on Twitter and Instagram @VeritageMiami.